As you’re planning your trip to Las Vegas, one of the things you might be looking for is cheap hotels in Vegas, especially if you are staying longer than one night.
Some hotels might have low rates, but the vegas resort fees they charge for hotel amenities might make the overall cost way out of your price range.
If you’re looking for the best way to save money on Las Vegas accommodations, try looking for vegas hotels without resort fees, instead of just the lowest nightly rate!
Hotels with No Resort Fees in Las Vegas
Keep in mind that hotels can include or discontinue their resort fees at any time; however, there are still a few hotels in Las Vegas without resort fees.
Vegas Hotels With No Resort Fees on the Strip
Unfortunately, most of the hotels on the strip have resort fees, but there are on or right near the strip that does not (at least for now):
- Best Western Plus Casino Royale
- Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas South
- Hampton Inn Tropicana
- Jockey Club Suites
- Royal Resorts
- Skylofts at the MGM Grand
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Las Vegas City Center
- Travelodge by Wyndham Strip
- Hilton Garden Inn City Center
Downtown Las Vegas Hotels Without Resort Fees
There are only a few hotels in downtown las vegas without resort fees:
- Four Queens
- Hotel Apache
Off-Strip Vegas hotels without resort fees
Looking for some cheap hotels near the airport or right off the strip without fees, take a look at these:
- Best Western McCarran Inn
- Candlewood Suites
- Courtyard by Marriott Convention Center
- Desert Rose Resort
- Four Points by Sheraton East Flamingo
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Near the Strip
- Hyatt Place Las Vegas
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Airport
- Marriott’s Grand Chateau
- Red Roof Inn
- Travelodge by Wyndham Las Vegas Airport