If you’re looking for an endless supply of vitals, you’re definitely going to want to visit a buffet while you’re in Las Vegas.
Bacchanal Buffet is back May 20, 2021, 4 pm to 10 pm Thursday-Sunday.
If you’re looking for the best buffet experience, head to Caesars Palace, the home of the Bacchanal Buffet. With more than 500 different selections to choose from, it’s definitely the most expansive buffet Las Vegas has to offer.
The Bacchanal Buffet opened its door in 2012, bringing up the total number of eateries within Caesars Palace to 11.
The food and atmosphere are so incredible that it was voted “The Best Buffet in Las Vegas” by both USA Today and the Las Vegas Review. Yes, dining at the Bacchanal is definitely like no other buffet you’ve ever experienced before.
If you’re thinking of a dingy, dark, and dated eatery (adjectives that describe the majority of buffets), don’t! This place is top-of-the-line. In fact, other than the fact that you serve yourself, you’ll feel as if you are eating at a premium restaurant.
Caesars Palace Buffet Price
Dining at an upscale buffet does come at a price; you’re going to pay more than you would expect at a standard buffet. However, given the atmosphere, the selection, and the quality, the Bacchanal is definitely worth the cost.
Prices vary depending on the day of the week and the time. Standard costs are as follows:
|Monday - Sunday||$74.99|
Caesars Palace Buffet Hours and Time
The hours are as follows for the Bacchanal Buffet:
The buffet will have temporary hours starting May 18th.
-Thursday-Monday, dinner only: 4 pm to 10 pm
|Meal||Date and Time|
|Monday - Sunday||4 pm to 10 pm|
Caesars Palace Buffet Menu Items and Food
There are a total of 9 stations at the Bacchanal Buffet, but they aren’t like the stations that you would see at a standard buffet. According to Vegas.com, the stations are more like “show kitchens” in that you can actually see your food being prepared and the chefs interact with you. This presentation really heightens the experience. Additionally, instead of the massive servings of panned food, food is presented on small dishes; for instance, at brunch, two pancakes are served on a standard-sized plate.
The food offerings change on a regular basis and vary depending on the time of the year and the preference of the chefs, so it’s difficult to pinpoint exactly what is served and when. However, the following is an overview of the items that are regularly served at different stations:
- American. Items include the standard continental fare, including fried chicken, bacon and eggs, fruit and granola parfait, prime rib, brisket, smoked pork belly, lamb chops, French dip sliders, mashed potatoes, skirt steak, and crab cakes.
- Italian. Traditional dishes include standard kinds of pasta, such as spaghetti and meatballs, as well as more elaborate items, like shrimp and cheese ravioli and spinach ravioli.
- Mexican. The fare here includes tacos, nachos, churros, and traditional Mexican stew.
- Seafood. In this kitchen, you’ll find varied dishes, like king crab legs, oysters, various types of shrimp, mussels, clam chowder, salmon, and pan-seared halibut.
- Chinese. Traditional Chinese fare includes orange chicken, dim sum, egg rolls, Peking duck, dumplings, and chow Mein.
- Japanese. This is the smallest station, and it features both pre-made and made-to-order sushi, as well as sashimi.
- Pizza. Standard pizzas, like cheese and pepperoni, as well as Sicilian, flatbread, and Grandmas, and even a fig and prosciutto pizza.
- Deli. Here, you’ll find the salad bar with five varieties, such as spinach and arugula, various deli meats, artisanal cheeses, and 20 types of bread. Pre-prepped salads include baby beet, watermelon and feta, and Caesar.
- Dessert. Tickle your sweet tooth with gelato in a huge selection of flavors, crème brulee, tiramisu, cupcakes, cookies, shaved ice, and freshly made crepes with various toppings, such as chocolate, strawberries, nuts, and coconut.
Tips and Extra Info
Since the Bacchanal is one of the most popular buffets in Vegas, there are times when it’s packed out; particularly on the weekends. Therefore, if your party has 14 or more people and you want to dine together, calling ahead is highly recommended.
Also, make sure that you limit your time to two hours, which is stated on signs throughout the buffet.
Caesars Palace Buffet Coupons & Discounts
There are no discounts at this time.