Valentine’s Day is a great time to visit Las Vegas.
With luxury hotels, spas, gourmet restaurants, boutiques, and designer shopping, there are few places offering more romance than Vegas.
Things to Do In Las Vegas On Valentine’s Day
One of the top things couples like to do on Valentine’s Day in Las Vegas is to see a show.
Bruno Mars performs at the Dolby! Live theater on Valentine’s Day.
Getting tickets to this event will be a great way to surprise your love with a night of romance.
Other romantic couple’s ideas in Las Vegas include:
- Immersive Van Gogh
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck
- Get a couple’s massage at a resort spa
- Take a gondola ride at Venetian
- Ride the High Roller at LINQ
- Watch the Bellagio Fountains at Night
- Stroll hand-in-hand through the Conservatory Botanical Garden at Bellagio
- Visit the Erotic Heritage Museum at Trump Hotel
- Satisfy your sweet tooth at Ethel M. Chocolate Factory
- See the Marriage Can Be Murder–Murder Mystery Dinner Show at The Orleans Hotel & Casino
- Enjoy a Candlelight Magic Show at the Las Vegas Magic Theatre
Related: Best shows for a couple in Vegas
Most Romantic Restaurants in Las Vegas
If you’re planning a classic Valentine’s Day that begins with a romantic dinner, look no further than the Las Vegas Strip!
Some of the most romantic restaurants in the world, by celebrity and award-winning chefs, are next-door neighbors in Las Vegas.
Some of the most romantic include:
- Eiffel Tower Restaurant at Paris
- Top of the World at Stratosphere
- Lago at Bellagio
- Hugo’s Cellar at Four Queens
- Giada at The Cromwell
- Barry’s Downtown Prime
- Mizumi at Wynn Las Vegas
- Restaurant Guy Savoy at Caesars Palace
- Prime Steakhouse at Bellagio
- Carbone at Aria
- Bardot Brasserie by Michael Mina at Aria
- Carversteak at Resorts World Las Vegas
- Edge Steakhouse at Westgate
There are many more romantic restaurants in Las Vegas, but one thing they all have in common is that you’ll need reservations way in advance for Valentine’s Day.
Where to Stay on Valentine’s Day in Las Vegas
The hotels in Las Vegas are some of the best resorts in the world; however, during the week of Valentine’s Day, many of the top luxury properties pull out all the stops to create romantic packages that will sweep you and your partner off your feet upon arrival.
Related: Top spots for a Vegas proposal
Take some time to shop around for deals after the new year to prepare for your Valentine’s Day trip.
Some of the most romantic hotels include:
Tip: Explore the LOVE art exhibit at the Water Fall Atrium in Venetian. It’s a nice Valentines’s day photo op too!
Related: Best hotels for couples in Vegas
Nearly all of the hotels in Las Vegas have room upgrades such as flower and candle arrangements, hospitality baskets of snacks and wine/champagne, chocolates, and in-room services such as massages, food service, and more that can take the romance to the next level.