Going on vacation to Las Vegas is a lot of fun, but leaving your pet behind can be a real downer. Outrageous pet boarding fees can also take a big chunk out of your vacation fund.
Luckily, your trip can be a lot easier and hassle-free when you stay at a dog-friendly Vegas hotel.
Check out our top vegas hotels that accept pets in las Vegas and learn about the Vegas hotel pet policy at each.
Top 8 Pet-Friendly Las Vegas Hotels
Discover our recommended hotel choices in Vegas for dogs.
This boutique hotel within a hotel brings a European refinement to the Las Vegas Strip. NoMad is inside Park MGM and is known for its elegance and romance, top-notch customer service, and incredible restaurants.
NoMad Pet Policy:
- Two dogs allowed per room
- The combined weight must be less than 100 pounds
- Dogs must be in a kennel when unattended
- Leashes must be used when out of the hotel room
Pet Perks at NoMad:
- Dog park located on the property
- Dog sitters can be arranged through the concierge
- Buddy’s boxes available with pet treats, a toy, and a bandana
Vdara is a chic, luxury hotel that offers international aesthetics in a non-gaming environment. Vdara is the first all-suite hotel on the strip and features a contemporary design and modern amenities.
Related: Vegas hotels with kitchens
Vdara Hotel Pet Policy:
- Two dogs per room limit
- 70 pound combined weight limit
- $100 additional fee per weeknight
- $150 additional fee per Friday, Saturday night
- Dogs must be crated when unattended
- Dogs only, no cats
Pet Perks at Vdara:
- Dog park next to the valet
- Blankets and treats for dogs
- In-suite dining menu for dogs
- Bowls and crates are available
This large hotel offers residential-style rooms with private terraces featuring amazing views of the strip. Known for its world-class restaurants and a state-of-the-art spa, The Cosmopolitan is a great choice for long weekend getaways, especially with one of the best vegas pools.
The Cosmopolitan Pet Pricing: $50 fee per night per pet
Cosmopolitan Pet Policy:
- Two dogs per room
- Dogs of any size allowed
- Dogs must have up-to-date vaccinations
- Cats are not allowed
Pet Perks at Cosmopolitan:
- Two dog runs and a fenced dog park near Chelsea Pool
Virgin Hotels is one of the Top Ten Readers’ Choice for best pet hotels.
Virgin hotel not only offers a lot of pet perks, but they don’t charge any additional hotel fees. The lowest vegas hotel pet pricing on the strip is at Virgin Hotels.
Virgin Hotel Pet Policy:
- No additional Pet Fees
- Two dogs of any size welcome
- Dogs must be crated when left unattended
Pet Perks at Virgin Hotels:
- Pet relief area outside
- Dog beds available
- Food and water dishes
- Treats and a Virgin Hotel bandana
When you’re looking to be close to all the action with great options for dining, entertainment, gaming, and more, look no further than New York New York. This hotel is in a great spot near T-mobile Arena on the Strip and allows large dogs (under 100 pounds) to stay.
New York New York Pet Policy:
- $50 per night fee per pet in standard rooms, $100 each pet per night in suites
- Two dog limit
- Combined weight not to exceed 100 pounds
- Dogs must be in crates when unattended
Pet Perks at New York New York:
- Onsite dog park with waste stations
Longhorn Casino & Hotel
The Longhorn Casino & Hotel is located off the Strip on Boulder Highway. This vintage Las Vegas hotel comes with a chuckwagon restaurant to really set the old west scene.
Longhorn is a great option for adults that want to spend the majority of their time in the casino.
We also love the low pet fee.
Longhorn Pet Policy:
- Pet fee of $11 per pet
- Two pets per room
- 60 pounds total weight
- $100 refundable pet deposit due at check-in
Pet Perks at Longhorn:
- Pet relief station
Alexis Park All Suite Resort
If gaming is far from your mind, but luxury is at the top of your priority list, Alexis Park All Suite Resort will catch your eye. This resort is the largest, non-gaming resort in Las Vegas and is only three minutes from the Las Vegas Strip.
We love that the pet fee is per stay and not per night.
Alexis Park Pet Policy:
- $100 per pet, per stay pet fee
- Two dogs per room limit
- 40 pound combined weight limit
- No cats
- No bully breeds
- Well behaved dogs may be left in the room unattended
Pet Perks at Alexis Park:
- On-site pet relief area
Platinum Hotel Las Vegas
The platinum hotel is located right off the strip near the Flamingo and offers generous-sized rooms perfect for your dog.
Related: Cheap vegas suites on the strip
Platinum Hotel Pet Policy:
- $100 non-refundable fee per stay
- Weight limit 40 lbs
Platinum Hotel Pet Perks
- On-site pet relief area
- Bigger rooms/suites for more room for your pet
Chain Hotels That Accept Pets in Las Vegas
There are many chain hotels in Las Vegas that accept pets including:
- La Quinta Inn
- Red Roof Inn
- Embassy Suites
- Best Western
These pet-friendly Vegas hotels are often lower in price than hotels on the strip and some don’t charge additional pet fees. Policies on size and number of pets allowed will vary between each hotel with some hotels within the same chain having different restrictions.
Note: most hotels on the strip that are pet friendly only accept dogs. You most likely will have to stay at one of the chain, budget-friendly, hotels like La Quinta if you are traveling with a cat.
Checking with the individual hotel on their Vegas hotel pet policy before traveling is always a smart move.
Hotels will also have additional fees for clean-up or housekeeping services if your pet makes a mess in the hotel room. General housekeeping services may not be available for your room if you have pets staying, make sure to check with the concierge for your options for cleaning and daily service.
With all the great options for a pet-friendly Vegas hotel, there’s no reason you will have to leave your furry best friend at home on vacation!