Looking for what is happening in Las Vegas in October?
Keep reading as we cover the latest happenings including:
- October shows
- Vegas events and activities in October
- Featured concerts and club headliners
Even if the leaves don’t turn in Las Vegas, it’s still a great place to celebrate autumn and all that comes with it including festivals, Oktoberfest, and most especially, Halloween!
Here are a few great ideas of things to do in Las Vegas this October.
How is the weather in October in Las Vegas?
October is a great time to be in Las Vegas.
With average nighttime temps of 54, the nights are mild and great for strolling the Strip.
With average daytime temps of 82, it’s finally cool enough to be outside in the middle of the day without feeling like your eyeballs are melting.
October 2021 Shows & Events in Las Vegas
Have a Frightfully Good Halloween
Freaking Brothers Horror Shows
With its roots dating back over forty years, the Freakling Brothers Horror Shows Trilogy of Terror has been rated the #1 scariest “haunt” in the country by USA Today.
The Trilogy of Terror consists of three “shows”; Coven of 13, Castle Vampyre and the R-rated Gates of Hell. Tour one show, or purchase a “Freak pass” for a single trip through all three shows.
Freakling Brothers opens for the Halloween season at 7 p.m. on October 1 and is open at 7 p.m. every day through Halloween.
Tickets are only available on-site and are only good on that day unless you purchase a month-long pass.
24th annual Fetish and Fantasy Halloween Ball
The annual Fetish and Fantasy Halloween Ball will take place at the AREA15 Las Vegas on October 30 from 10 p.m. 4 a.m. This adults-only Halloween bash has been called one of the most outrageous, bizarre and risqué Halloween parties in the country.
The event features world-class DJs spinning EDM/house, old school, top 40, mash-ups, and timeless dance favorites, with “erotic, edgy, crazy” performances from acts that include Pyrrha Sutra, Perish, Liquid Red, Jenn-O-Cide, F & F Klowns, F & F Stilters and Dragons Gate.
Vegas Sports in October
Las Vegas Raiders
Catch a Raiders game this season at Allegiant Stadium.
- Raiders vs Bears – October 10, 2021 (Get Resale Tickets)
- Raiders vs Eagles – October 24, 2021 (Get Resale Tickets)
The Vegas Golden Knights
The Vegas Golden Knights are back at the Fortress (T-Mobile Arena) beginning October 1 at 7:30 p.m. when they take on the Colorado Avalanche. With every home preseason game a virtual sell-out, enthusiasm for the Golden Knights has not waned one bit.
With seven home games in October, there are plenty of opportunities to check out the boys in gold and black.
Boxing – Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder
Catch Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder on October 9th at T-Mobile Arena.
UNLV College Football
Watch some local NCAA Football in Las Vegas
- UNLV Rebels vs Utah State Aggies – October 16, 2021 (Get Resale tickets)
- UNLV Rebels vs San Jose State Spartans – October 21, 2021 (Get Resale Tickets)
Las Vegas Lights FC Soccer
- Las Vegas Lights FC vs LA Galaxy II – October 8th
- Las Vegas Lights FC vs Phoenix Rising FC – Oct 16th
- Las Vegas Lights FC vs Tampa Bay Rowdies – Oct 30th
EDC Las Vegas
EDC has been rescheduled from the summer to Oct 22-24.
This is one of the biggest dance, electronic festivals in the World located at The Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
Headliners include Chainsmokers, Kaskade, Deadmau5, Martin Garrix, Alesso, Tiesto, Zedd and more.
Eat, Drink in October in Vegas
Hofbrauhaus is celebrating Oktoberfest through Oct. 31 with celebrity keg tappers, contests, live entertainment, bar games, great food and more.
Celebrity keg tappers include Australian Bee Gees (Oct. 2), Mike Shunock (Friday, Oct. 8), Chippendales (Oct. 9), Xavier Mortimer (Oct. 15), Anthony Cools (Saturday, Oct. 16), Gordie Brown (Oct. 22), Ricardo Laguna (Saturday, Oct. 23), Mac King (Oct. 29) and Mercedes Martinez (Saturday, Oct. 30). Reservations are highly recommended.
The Las Vegas Food & Wine Festival
The Las Vegas Food & Wine Festival features a unique selection of dishes from locally renowned chefs. Sample an extensive menu and indulge in a wide selection of spirits.
The Las Vegas Food & Wine Festival takes place on October 6-11 at Tivoli Village, an upscale mixed-use development that includes unique retail shops and fine dining establishments.
The USA Today Wine and Food Experience is an American culinary tour for fans and connoisseurs alike that showcases the best food, wine, beer and spirits from local and national chefs and mixologists.
Downtown Brew Festival
The 9th annual Downtown Brew Festival takes place on October 16 at the Clark County Amphitheater.
Produced by Motley Brews, the Downtown Brew Festival bills itself as Las Vegas’ iconic fall craft beer, music and culinary festival under the stars. The festival features 200+ craft brews from over sixty breweries, as well as food from local culinary artists and live music.
Featured Vegas Concerts and Headliners in October
|Oct. 1, 2||Bruno Mars at Park Theater||Get Resale Tickets|
|Oct. 1,2,27,29||Lionel Richie at Encore Theater||Get Resale Tickets|
|Oct. 2||Alanis Morissette at T-Mobile||Get Resale Tickets|
|Oct. 6,8,9,13,15,16,20,22,23||Rod Stewart at The Colosseum||Get Resale Tickets|
|Oct. 15||System of Down and Korn at T-Mobile||Get Resale Tickets|
|Oct. 14,16,17,21,23,24,28,30,31||Lady Gaga at Park Theater||Get Resale Tickets|
|Oct 14-16, 21-23||Barry Manilow at Westage Las Vegas Resort||Get Resale Tickets|
|Oct. 16,17,22,23||Billy Idol at Chelsea||Get Resale Tickets|
|Oct.22,23,27,29,30||Gwen Stefani at Zappos Theater (PH)||Get Resale Tickets|
|Oct. 29,30||Sting at The Colosseum||Get Resale Tickets|
Have a Laughs with some Magic and Comedy shows in Vegas during October
With lots of great comics and magicians in town in October, one of them is sure to tickle your funny bone.
Shows in Las Vegas in October include:
- Mike Hammer Comedy Magic at Four Queens
- Piff the Magic Dragon Show at Flaming
- LA Comedy Club at The STRAT Hotel
- Nathan Burton Comedy Magic at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Tape Face at Harrah’s
- Gregory Popovich’s Comedy Pet Theater at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Rich Little at Tropicana Las Vegas
- The Mentalist at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Laugh Factory at Tropicana Las Vegas
- Terry Fator: Who’s the Dummy Now at New York – New York
- Murray the Magician at Tropicana Las Vegas
- Carrot Top at Luxor
- Las Vegas Live Comedy Club at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Delirious Comedy Club at The Downtown Grand Casino and Hotel
- Jokesters Comedy Club at Alexis Park All Suite Resort
- David Copperfield at MGM Grand
- Mat Franco at the LINQ Hotel
- Penn and Teller at Rio
- Criss Angel MINDFREAK at Planet Hollywood
- Amazing Magic with Tommy Wind at Alexis Park All Suite Resort
- Xavier Mortimer: The Dream Maker at The Strat
- Potted Potter at Bally’s
Vegas Productions shows in October
- Jabbawockeez at MGM Grand
- Extravaganza at Bally’s
- Mystere at TI
- MJ One at Mandalay Bay
- The Beatles Love at Mirage
- Blue Man Group
- O by Cirque du Solei at Bellagio
Vegas Adult Shows Open in October 2021
If you are looking for Adults Only entertainment, check out:
- Fantasy at Luxor
- Aussie Heat at Mosaic on the Strip
- X Country at Harrah’s
- X Burlesque at Flamingo
- Zombie Burlesque at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- BurlesQ at Alexis Park All Suite Resort
- Late Night Magic at Alexis Park All Suite Resort
- Australia’s Thunder from Down Under at Excalibur
- Liquid Drag Brunch at Treasure Island
- Rock Candy: Male Revue at Alexis Park All Suite Resort
- Striper 101 at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
Recommended Attractions to Visit in October
Here are some great things to do and attractions to visit in October:
- Big Bus Tours
- Blackout Dining in the Dark
- Exotics Racing
- Pole Position Raceway
- Dream Racing
- Grand Canyon West Rim Tour
- Rio Zipline
- Meow Wolf’s Omega Mart (Get Tickets)
- Las Vegas ATV tours
- Fly LINQ
- High Roller
- Marvel Avengers Station Interactive Exhibit at Treasure Island
- Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay
- The Official SAW Escape
- The Hunger Games the Exhibition at MGM Grand
- Real Bodies at Bally’s
- The Strat Thril Rides
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Experience
- Titanic Artifact Exhibit at Luxor
- Mob Museum
October Dayclub and Nightlife Events
Get tickets and book VIP entry to upcoming events in October.
Don’t miss out on events by artists like Diplo, The Chainsmokers, Kygo, Alesso, David Guetta, and more.