If you’re heading to Las Vegas soon, you’re probably on the hunt for major sporting events, concerts, fights, headliners, and upcoming shows.
To help you put together a packed itinerary, we’ve compiled all the best Vegas events in November.
Keep reading as we cover the latest happenings including:
- November shows
- Vegas sports events and activities in November
- Featured concerts and club headliners
Here are a few great ideas of things to do in Las Vegas this November.
Major Events, Concerts, and Headliners
If you’re looking to hear some great music while in Vegas, check out the headliners performing in November.
Earth, Wind & Fire
Dates: November 2, 4-6th
Location: Venetian Theatre at the Venetian Las Vegas
Free Concerts on Fremont Street
This free Downtown Rocks Concert Series has been brought alive by Vegas’ casino partners. There are two November dates you can take advantage of if you’re in town. On November 6, George Thorogood will perform, and on November 24, Vince Neil will perform
Sporting Events in November 2022
Take a break from the casinos and head to a thrilling sporting event while you’re in Sin City. Here are some of the biggest games happening while you’re in town.
- Raiders v. Colts – November 13 at Allegiant Stadium
- Get Raiders Resell Tickets
Vegas Golden Knights – November 12, 15, 17,23,25,26 (home games)
The holidays are creeping in on us! Believe it or not, Thanksgiving and Christmas are both popular times to visit the city.
Because the weather is so nice in Las Vegas during this time of year, you’ll still be able to enjoy outdoor activities.
Vegas also has the most complete collection of world-class restaurants, so you’ll be taken care of when it comes to food.
And if you’re dying to go Black Friday shopping, Vegas offers numerous options. We suggest opting for outlet malls when it comes to your shopping rather than trying to find deals on the strip.
If you’re searching for holiday-related events, you’ll start to see them in November. For example, the Backstreet Boys have named their show “A Very Backstreet Christmas Party.” However, for decorations, you’ll have to wait until early December to start seeing the hotels and casinos decked out.
Magic and Comedy shows in Vegas during November
With lots of great comics and magicians in town in November, one of them is sure to tickle your funny bone.
A few of the shows in Las Vegas in November include:
- Mike Hammer Comedy Magic at Four Queens
- Piff the Magic Dragon Show at Flaming
- LA Comedy Club at The STRAT Hotel
- Nathan Burton Comedy Magic at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Tape Face at Harrah’s
- Gregory Popovich’s Comedy Pet Theater at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Rich Little at Tropicana Las Vegas
- The Mentalist at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Laugh Factory at Tropicana Las Vegas
- Terry Fator: Who’s the Dummy Now at New York – New York
- Murray the Magician at Tropicana Las Vegas
- Carrot Top at Luxor
- Las Vegas Live Comedy Club at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Delirious Comedy Club at The Downtown Grand Casino and Hotel
- Jokesters Comedy Club at Alexis Park All Suite Resort
- David Copperfield at MGM Grand
- Mat Franco at the LINQ Hotel
- Penn and Teller at Rio
- Criss Angel MINDFREAK at Planet Hollywood
- Amazing Magic with Tommy Wind at Alexis Park All Suite Resort
- Xavier Mortimer: The Dream Maker at The Strat
- Potted Potter at Bally’s
Vegas Productions shows in November
- Jabbawockeez at MGM Grand
- Extravaganza at Bally’s
- Mystere at TI
- MJ One at Mandalay Bay
- The Beatles Love at Mirage
- Blue Man Group
- O by Cirque du Solei at Bellagio
Vegas Adult Shows in November 2021
If you are looking for Adults Only entertainment, check out:
- Fantasy at Luxor
- Aussie Heat at Mosaic on the Strip
- X Country at Harrah’s
- X Burlesque at Flamingo
- Zombie Burlesque at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- BurlesQ at Alexis Park All Suite Resort
- Late Night Magic at Alexis Park All Suite Resort
- Australia’s Thunder from Down Under at Excalibur
- Liquid Drag Brunch at Treasure Island
- Rock Candy: Male Revue at Alexis Park All Suite Resort
- Striper 101 at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
Recommended Attractions to Visit in November
Here are some great things to do and attractions to visit in November:
- Big Bus Tours
- Blackout Dining in the Dark
- Exotics Racing
- Pole Position Raceway
- Dream Racing
- Grand Canyon West Rim Tour
- Rio Zipline
- Meow Wolf’s Omega Mart (Get Tickets)
- Las Vegas ATV tours
- Fly LINQ
- High Roller
- Marvel Avengers Station Interactive Exhibit at Treasure Island
- Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay
- The Official SAW Escape
- The Hunger Games the Exhibition at MGM Grand
- Real Bodies at Bally’s
- The Strat Thril Rides
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Experience
- Titanic Artifact Exhibit at Luxor
- Mob Museum
November Nightlife Events
Get tickets and book VIP entry to upcoming events in November.
Don’t miss out on events by artists like Diplo, The Chainsmokers, Kygo, Alesso, David Guetta, and more.