If you’re heading to Las Vegas soon, you’re probably on the hunt for major sporting events, concerts, fights, headliners, and upcoming shows.
To help you put together a packed itinerary, we’ve compiled all the best Vegas events in November.
Keep reading as we cover the latest happenings, including:
- November shows
- Vegas sports events and activities in November
- Featured concerts and club headliners
Here are a few great ideas of things to do in Las Vegas this November.
F1 in November
The most significant event in Vegas during November or the entire year is probably Formula One, right on the Vegas Strip.
When: November 16-18
It will be very crowded and probably weekend you should avoid unless you are specifically coming to see the event.
Viewing tickets are still available if you are interested.
Las Vegas Concerts and Popular Events
If you want to hear some great music while in Vegas, check out the headliners performing in November.
U2 at The Sphere
Dates: November 2, 4-6th
Vegas Sporting Events in November
Take a break from the casinos and head to a thrilling sporting event while you’re in Sin City. Here are some of the biggest games happening while you’re in town.
- Nov 5: Raiders vs. Giants at Allegiant Stadium
- Nov 12: Raiders vs. Jets at Allegiant Stadium
- Nov 26: Raiders vs. Chiefs at Allegiant Stadium
- Get Raiders Tickets
Vegas Golden Knights – November 2, 4, 8,10, 25(home games)
All New Durango Hotel and Resort
Book one of the newest casinos in Las Vegas – The Durango Casino and Resort. Opening November 20, 2003.
Located in Spring Valley, off the Strip, this is a modern resort with large suites with a huge section of slots and table games.
The holidays are creeping in on us! Believe it or not, Thanksgiving and Christmas are both popular times to visit the city.
Because the weather is so nice in Las Vegas during this time of year, you’ll still be able to enjoy outdoor activities.
Vegas also has the most complete collection of world-class restaurants, so you’ll be taken care of regarding food.
And if you’re dying to go Black Friday shopping, Vegas offers numerous options. We suggest opting for outlet malls when it comes to your shopping rather than trying to find deals on the strip.
Magic and Comedy shows in Vegas during November
With lots of great comics and magicians in town in November, one of them is sure to tickle your funny bone.
A few of the shows in Las Vegas in November include:
- Mike Hammer Comedy Magic at Four Queens
- Piff the Magic Dragon Show at Flaming
- LA Comedy Club at The STRAT Hotel
- Nathan Burton Comedy Magic at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Gregory Popovich’s Comedy Pet Theater at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Rich Little at Tropicana Las Vegas
- The Mentalist at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Laugh Factory at Tropicana Las Vegas
- Terry Fator: Who’s the Dummy Now at New York – New York
- Murray the Magician at Tropicana Las Vegas
- Carrot Top at Luxor
- Las Vegas Live Comedy Club at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Delirious Comedy Club at The Downtown Grand Casino and Hotel
- David Copperfield at MGM Grand
- Mat Franco at the LINQ Hotel
- Penn and Teller at Rio
- Criss Angel MINDFREAK at Planet Hollywood
- Amazing Magic with Tommy Wind at Alexis Park All Suite Resort
- Potted Potter at Horseshoe
Vegas Productions shows in November
- Jabbawockeez at MGM Grand
- Mystere at TI
- MJ One at Mandalay Bay
- The Beatles Love at Mirage
- Blue Man Group
- O by Cirque du Solei at Bellagio
- Mad Apple at NYNY
Vegas Variety and Tribute Shows in November
- Australians Bee Gees at Excalibur
- MJ Live at The STRAT Hotel
- Purple Reign the Prince Tribute Show at Tropicana Las Vegas
- All Shook Up at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- The Rat Pack is Back at Tuscany Suites and Casino
- Hitzville– The Show at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- V- The Ultimate Variety Show at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- All Motown at Alexis Park All Suite Resort
- The Jets 80’s & 90’s Experience
Vegas Adult Shows Open in November 2023
If you are looking for Adults Only entertainment, check out:
- Fantasy at Luxor
- Aussie Heat at Mosaic on the Strip
- X Country at Harrah’s
- X Burlesque at Flamingo
- Zombie Burlesque at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- BurlesQ at Alexis Park All Suite Resort
- Australia’s Thunder from Down Under at Excalibur
- Liquid Drag Brunch at Treasure Island
- Striper 101 at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
Recommended Attractions to Visit in November
Here are some great things to do and attractions to visit in October:
- Big Bus Tours
- Blackout Dining in the Dark
- Exotics Racing
- Pole Position Raceway
- Dream Racing
- Grand Canyon West Rim Tour
- Rio Zipline
- Meow Wolf’s Omega Mart (Get Tickets)
- Las Vegas ATV tours
- Fly LINQ
- High Roller
- Marvel Avengers Station Interactive Exhibit at Treasure Island
- Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay
- The Official SAW Escape
- The Hunger Games the Exhibition at MGM Grand
- Real Bodies at Horseshoe
- The Strat Thrill Rides
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Experience
- Titanic Artifact Exhibit at Luxor
- Mob Museum