The Wrangler National Finals Rodeo Christmas gift show is one of the largest Cowboy vendors shows in the world.
Hosted by The Cowboy Channel, Cowboy Christmas has been a tradition since 1986. Spread across half a million square feet, 350+ vendors come to Las Vegas from across the country to immerse themselves and an average of 250,000 visitors per year in Western Cowboy culture.
Vendors will sell custom jewelry, western wear, boots, spurs, furniture, crafts, home goods, and original art.
However, one of the most exciting events during Cowboy Christmas is the Junior World Finals where competitors have ten straight days of competition to try their best to earn Junior World Champion titles and $1 million in cash prizes for placing in rodeo events.
What is included at NFR Cowboy Christmas in Las Vegas?
Guests will also have access to:
- Bites & Brews where food vendors will be satisfying your every BBQ craving.
- The Ariat Rodeo Live Stage is newly renovated, and features live music, Outside the Barrel, and more.
- The Cowboy Channel NFR Tailgate Party
- NFR After Dark where visitors can find information about top entertainers, restaurants, viewing parties, and other NFR experiences hosted by partnered hotels for the 10 days of Cowboy Christmas.
- Ranch Water Rodeo Saloon where adults can sip on specialty cocktails, and watch the prior night’s live performance.
- Wrangler Rodeo Arena is where all the action happens with the Junior World Finals taking place.
There will also be many different famous Cowboys and Cowgirls being hosted by various vendors and signing autographs. A complete list can be found online.
When is Las Vegas’ Cowboy Christmas? What are the dates and times?
Cowboy Christmas 2022 is December 1-10.
Cowboy Christmas Hours
9 am-4 pm daily.
Where is Cowboy Christmas This Year?
The Las Vegas Convention Center
How much is Cowboy Christmas?
FREE! FREE! FREE!
Closest Hotels to the Las Vegas Convention Center
The closest hotels within walking distance: Resorts world, Circus Circus, Wynn/Encore, Sahara,
However, the Las Vegas Convention Center can be easily accessed from any hotel on the strip by using the Monorail!
The Monorail is a cost-effective and efficient way to travel the strip. You can purchase rides one at a time, or purchase timed passes that can be good for up to several days.