As the world’s greatest wax museum, there’s now a Madame Tussauds in 21 major cities worldwide.
Have you seen what’s inside?
If you’re considering it, then read this guide that will tell you everything you need to know before you visit.
Madame Tussauds Hours
|Monday-Sunday:||10 AM to 8 PM|
Madame Tussauds Location
Address: 3377 S Las Vegas Blvd Ste. 2001, Las Vegas, NV 89109
The Las Vegas location of Madame Tussauds is located on the Strip and has been since it opened in 1999.
It is right off the strip near the Denny’s in the outer part of the Venetian/Grand Canal Shoppes.
Madame Tussauds Prices
|Admission + Marvel 4D:||$43.99|
|Admission + Marvel 4D + Drink + Photo:||$50.99|
|Admission + Marvel 4D + Carnival Carnage 7D + Photo:||$53.99|
|Children 2 and under:||Free|
Tips and Information
- Plan to stay for 45 to 60 minutes. The tour of the attraction is self-guided, so you’ll be able to move at your own pace. That said, the average length of time that it takes guests to complete their tour is 60 to 90 minutes.
- Consider a Go Las Vegas pass. If you’re considering visiting a wide variety of popular Las Vegas attractions, it may make sense for you to purchase a pass, which will help you save on admission to Madame Tussauds.
- No drinks or food are allowed inside of the museum. You can purchase food while at Madame Tussauds, but you won’t be allowed to bring in your own food or beverages.
- Find free parking on the Strip or at the Venetian. Parking at either of these places will help you avoid any parking fees.
- Avoid the crowds by arriving early in the morning or after 4 PM. Madame Tussauds is busiest around lunchtime.
Madame Tussauds Discounts
Local Nevada Residents receive a discounted ticket price of $19.99 with a valid Nevada ID. One ID is valid for up to 8 guests. This offer is only valid at the admission desk on the day of entry.
Madame Tussauds also offers an exclusive online Military discount of entry for $16.99, which includes entry to The Hangover Bar.
Groups of 15 or more are eligible for a special discounted rate. You can find information about this on Madame Tussauds’ general ticketing page.