Halloween in Las Vegas is not just for kids. While visiting Vegas in October, you can opt-out of the candy bars and be served sweet cocktails and enjoy some of the best Halloween parties in the nation.
Not only are there several parties for adults, but there are many Halloween attractions, activities, and things to do on and off the Vegas strip.
Don’t miss out on all the Vegas Halloween 2021 things to do.
Vegas is consumed with Halloween gore and sex appeal during this time of year and adults will find that there is no greater place to celebrate the season than in Sin City where the treats are abundant and the tricks that happen in Vegas, stay in Vegas!
Halloween Events, Attractions, and Haunted Houses
Vegas Fright Nights – Haunted House Experience
Experience three terrifying attractions – Blood Barn, Clown Invasion in 3D, and Nightmare Manor.
- When: Friday, Saturdays, and Sundays in October starting Oct. 2nd.
- Hours: Opens 6:30, closes 10 pm Sundays, 11pm Friday and Saturdays
- Location: Opportunity Village – 6300 W Oakey Blvd, Las Vegas, NV. Parking is free in the College of Southern Nevada lot.
- Price: $25 (Save 28% on Tickets with this Groupon)
2021 Las Vegas Haunts – Asylum and Hotel Fear – Starting Sept 30, 2021
Take a terrifying adventure through Meadview Asylum where patients have overrun the hospital. Visitors are taken through several different rooms including the morgue, therapy room, and nurses station.
The Asylum and Hotel Fear is located at Meadows Mall for 2021.
- When: Sept 30 to Oct 31, 2021
- Hours: 6:30 to (10 pm , 11 pm, or midnight)
- Prices: $20 to $37 depending on the day
- Get Ticket and More Info
The Museum of Monsters
A great photo op experience with life-sized monsters and scary creatures, new to Las Vegas.
- Where: Tivoli Village
- When: Oct. 7 to Oct. 31
- Price: $20 (25% off tickets Monday-Thursday through Groupon)
- More Info
Annual Fetish and Fantasy Halloween Ball – October 30, 2021
This exciting party features fire breathers, go-go dancers, lasers, and aerial performers. Known for being super sexy and a little bizarre, 21 and up only.
- When: Oct 30th
- Location: AREA 15
- Tickets: From $95
- More Info for 2021
The Fetish & Fantasy Halloween Ball will feature some of the world’s most renowned musical artists, including Grammy-winning producer Dave Aude, Grammy-nominated British EDM sensation Andy Moor, and Billboard Top 25 artist Ron Reeser, with FFHB residents Scooter & LaVelle rounding out the collection of world class artists.
Costumes of any type are encouraged, as well as fantasy and fetish wear (leather, lingerie, latex, rubber, feathers, and such), or for the less imaginative, formal wear (tuxes for men, evening gowns for the ladies).
HallOVeen at Magical Forrest
The Magical Forrest at Opportunity Village is transformed into a spooky Halloween town of goblins, ghosts, and monsters.
- Avalanche slide
- Blizzard Mini-Coaster
- Escape Rooms
- Forest Express Passenger Train
- Games, Food Trucks, and More
- When: Oct 8-10, Oct 15-17, Oct 22-31, gates open at 5:30pm
- Tickets: Reservations are required. You can get discount tickets here.
Freakling Bros. Horror Shows and Haunted Houses for 2021
Halloween just isn’t the same if you don’t adventure through a haunted house and get scared half to death.
There are 3 haunted houses this year: Coven of 13, Castle Vampyre, and Gates of Hell (Only R-Rated haunted house in Nevada)
- When: All October except Oct. 2-6 and Oct. 11-13)
- Hours: Park opens at 7 pm, shows doors at 7:30. Open until 12 am on Friday and Saturdays, 11 pm during the week.
- Location: Ikea Parking Lot (Sunset and the 215 freeway. 6555 S Riley St Las Vegas NV 89148)
- More Info
Zak Bagans’ The Haunted Museum
This bone-chilling experience takes you through 30 themed rooms containing objects like Dr. Jack Kevorkian’s “Death Van,” Charles Manson’s bone fragments, The Conjuring 3 movie’s real-life.
Perfect for paranormal thrill-seekers, ghost-hunters, and museum aficionados.
- Hours: Thursday-Monday: 10am-8pm, Tuesday-Wednesday: Closed
- Where: Downtown Vegas – 600 E CHARLESTON BLVD1700 S. Industrial Rd
- Price: $48
- Get Tickets and More Info
Halloween Ghost Walk at The District
Family-friendly event featuring trick or treating, costume contest, and music from local DJs.
- Where: The District at Green Valley Ranch – Main street by the courtyward
- When: Oct 31, 4 pm to 7pm
- More Info
Fright Ride Las Vegas – Coming Back for 2021
Fright Ride is an all-new fully immersive Halloween experience that takes riders in transport vehicles along a 75,000 sq ft haunted journey through Dr. Craven’s top-secret lab. Reservations are required.
- When: TBD for 2021
- Hours: TBD for 2021
- Where: 1700 S. Industrial Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89102
- Prices: $24.99, VIP: $34.99 (2020)
Halloween Celebration at LINQ Promenade
This is a multi-day event at LINQ Promenade and High Roller featuring Halloween festivities and other family-friendly activities including a DJ, face painting, live performance, and costume contest for guests.
- What:TBD for 2021
- More Details Soon
Freemont Street Experience – Halloween Events
Enjoy live entertainment, fancy light shows, custom contests, and more at this street party on the Freemont Street Experience.
More specific details as Halloween approaches.
- When: Throughout October
- More Details
The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
Frankie’s Favorite Obsession Rocky Horror Picture Show. This “late night double-feature” is only $11 per show. Featuring: musical preshow number, 3 costume contests (Rocky Horror, Drag, Halloween) and Prizes, the full original film with the complete audience participation experience. This is the official Rocky Horror Halloween event in Las Vegas – not to be missed!
- Where: Tropicana Regency Cinemas (3330 E. Tropicana Ave at Pecos)
- When: Oct 23, 8 pm and Midnight
- More Details
Haunted Harvest at Springs Reserve
The Haunted Harvest is a great outdoor family event at Springs Preserve that features trick or treat stations, live performances, ghosts and goblins, and various activities for kids.
- When: Oct. 22-24 & Oct. 29-31
- Hours: 5 pm to 9 pm
- Tickets: Reservations required. $9 for non-members, kids 2 and under are free.
- More Info
Town Square Scary
Enjoy trick or treating and overall family fun at Town Square on Halloween.
- When: Oct. 31
- Hours: 4-7 pm
- More Info
Vegas Halloween Parties & Nightlife
Nightlife during Halloween is back in 2021.
Here are some of the nightlife events during Halloween Weekend in 2021.
XS Halloween Weekend 2021
- Oct. 29 – Chainsmokers
- Oct. 30 – Kygo
- Oct. 31 – Diplo
Marquee Nightclub Halloween Events
- Oct. 29 – Alan Walker
- Oct. 30 – Afrojack
- Oct. 31 – DJ Pauly D
Hakkasan Vegas Halloween 2021 Events
- Oct. 28 – NGHTMRE
- Oct. 29 – Lil Jon
- Oct. 30 – Vintage Culture
- Oct. 31 – Black Coffee
Omnia Vegas Halloween Events
- Oct. 29 – Steve Aoki
- Oct. 30 – Martin Garrix
- Oct. 31 – Fisher
Downtown Pub Crawl – TBD 2021
Fancy a good old-fashioned bar crawl to celebrate your favorite fall holiday? Go downtown and participate in the pub crawl where you can venture around different hip bars in costume featuring Halloween themed cocktails where the party starts at 5pm.
Leave a Reply
Thanks for commenting. Please note that all comments are moderated and your email address will NOT be published. Please use a real name in the name field. Please be courteous and provide meaningful discussions. SPAM, vulgar, or disrespectful comments will be removed.