February is a great time to visit Las Vegas, with cooler temperatures and less than normal amount of visitors.
Keep reading as we cover the latest happenings, including:
- February concerts and events
- Vegas sports and activities in February
- Featured shows and things to do
What is Happening in Vegas during February
Chinese New Year in Las Vegas
Kick-off February on the 1st of the month with Chinese New Year in Las Vegas. The LINQ is known for its elaborate performance themed for the two-week-long lunar festival on the promenade.
The Bellagio Conservatory will also be themed for the lunar new year and is open and free to the public.
One of the best places to visit on the strip during the Chinese Lunar New Year is the Venetian. The hotel will be hosting dragon dancers, decorating the atrium with golden sculptures, and special events throughout The Grand Canal Shoppes.
The Venetian hires a feng shui expert to ensure every cultural detail is handled with sensitivity, precision, and care.
Visitors to Las Vegas during the Lunar New Year should be sure to spend time in Chinatown and the Asian Supermarkets.
There will be many unique experiences and celebrations happening during the first two weeks of the month, and many of the restaurants will be offering authentic holiday meals.
Watch the Super Bowl in Las Vegas
The Super Bowl will take place in Glendale, Arizona, at the Statefarm Stadium on Sunday, February 12, but if you cannot make it in person, the best place to watch is from Las Vegas.
Every sportsbook on and off-strip is sure to be broadcasting the biggest game of the year. Some of the top viewing parties will be at Stadium Swim at Circa Las Vegas, Caesars Palace Sports Book, Tao at the Venetian, the Westgate Super Bowl Viewing Party, and many more!
Super Bowl Weekend is one of the busiest weekends of the year in Las Vegas, so book early to find the best deals!
Top places to watch the Super Bowl in Las Vegas 2023
Valentine’s Day in Las Vegas
Spending the most romantic day of the year in Las Vegas is always a good idea, and there is no shortage of amazing hotel suites, romantic getaways, and Valentine’s Day dinners at the top restaurants on the strip.
Make sure to book your romantic weekend in Las Vegas early to get the best deals!
If you are spending Valentine’s Weekend in Las Vegas (February 11-14), some of the most romantic shows and attractions will include Barry Manilow at Westgate, Weekends with Adele at Caesars Palace, couples’ massages at The Spa at Aria or Canyon Ranch Spa at The Venetian and dine at the Top of the World Restaurant at STRAT or Eiffel Tower Restaurant at Paris.
Some ideas for couples:
- Locations to Propose in Las Vegas
- Recommended restaurants for couples in Vegas
- Best hotels for couples in Las Vegas
- Best shows for couples in Las Vegas
Sporting Events in Las Vegas February 2023
Although the Super Bowl is one of the top events in Las Vegas during February, there are other major sporting events happening during the month.
- Feb 2: East-West Shrine Bowl
- Feb 5: Pro Bowl at Allegiant Stadium
- Feb 12,16,18,23,25: Golden Knights Home Games
In addition to these special sporting events, the Vegas Golden Knights have several home games throughout the month.
February Concert Events in Las Vegas
There are many great residencies in Las Vegas for 2023, including Luke Bryan, Usher, Adele; however, there are a few other headliners who will be in Las Vegas this month as well!
- Feb 1-11: Luke Bryan at Resorts World
- Feb 1-3: Styx at Venetian
- Feb 1,3,4: Bryan Adams at Encore Theater (Wynn)
- Feb 3,4,10,11,17,18,24,25: Adele at The Colosseum (Caesars Palace)
- Feb 10,11: Kool & the Gang at Westgate
- Feb 10,11: Black Crowe at Pearl (Palms)
- Feb 15,18,19: Boy George & Culture Club at Encore Theater (Wynn)
- Feb 15-25: Katy Perry at Resorts World
- Feb 17: Ambrosia at Golden Nugget
- Feb 1-4,8,10,11,14: Bruno Mars at Doly Live
- Feb 17-19: Jonas Brothers at Doly Live
- Feb 18: Lady Gaga at MGM Grand Arena
- Feb 24: Jack Johnson at Encore Theater (Wynn)
- Feb 24-25: Usher at Dolby Live
- Feb 24-25: Chicago at Venetian
Comedy Events in Las Vegas in February
Comedy shows are some of the most popular attractions in Las Vegas, and there are many shows that are being performed all-year-round including Carrot Top, Piff the Magic Dragon, Popovich Comedy, Tape Face, Nathan Burton Comedy Magic, Totally Mental, and more.
- Feb 10,11: Mike Epps at Venetian
- Feb 10-11: Nate Bargatze at Encore Theater (Wynn)
- Feb 16: Jon Lovitz at Laugh Factory
- Feb 17: Taylor Tomlinson at Encore Theater (Wynn)
Other Magic and Comedy Shows to see in February
- Mike Hammer Comedy Magic at Four Queens
- Piff the Magic Dragon Show at Flaming
- LA Comedy Club at The STRAT Hotel
- Nathan Burton Comedy Magic at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Tape Face at Harrah’s
- Gregory Popovich’s Comedy Pet Theater at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Rich Little at Tropicana Las Vegas
- The Mentalist at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Laugh Factory at Tropicana Las Vegas
- Terry Fator: Who’s the Dummy Now at New York – New York
- Murray the Magician at Tropicana Las Vegas
- Carrot Top at Luxor
- Las Vegas Live Comedy Club at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Delirious Comedy Club at The Downtown Grand Casino and Hotel
- Jokesters Comedy Club at Alexis Park All Suite Resort
- David Copperfield at MGM Grand
- Mat Franco at the LINQ Hotel
- Penn and Teller at Rio
- Criss Angel MINDFREAK at Planet Hollywood
- Amazing Magic with Tommy Wind at Alexis Park All Suite Resort
- Xavier Mortimer: The Dream Maker at The Strat
- Potted Potter at Horseshoe
Vegas Productions shows in February 2023
- Jabbawockeez at MGM Grand
- Mystere at TI
- MJ One at Mandalay Bay
- The Beatles Love at Mirage
- Blue Man Group
- O by Cirque du Solei at Bellagio
Vegas Adult Shows in February
If you are looking for Adults Only entertainment, check out:
- Fantasy at Luxor
- Aussie Heat at Mosaic on the Strip
- X Country at Harrah’s
- X Burlesque at Flamingo
- Zombie Burlesque at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- BurlesQ at Alexis Park All Suite Resort
- Late Night Magic at Alexis Park All Suite Resort
- Australia’s Thunder from Down Under at Excalibur
- Liquid Drag Brunch at Treasure Island
- Rock Candy: Male Revue at Alexis Park All Suite Resort
- Striper 101 at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
Recommended Attractions to Visit in February
Here are some great things to do and attractions to visit in February:
- Big Bus Tours
- Blackout Dining in the Dark
- Exotics Racing
- Pole Position Raceway
- Dream Racing
- Grand Canyon West Rim Tour
- Rio Zipline
- Meow Wolf’s Omega Mart (Get Tickets)
- Las Vegas ATV tours
- Fly LINQ
- High Roller
- Marvel Avengers Station Interactive Exhibit at Treasure Island
- Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay
- The Official SAW Escape
- The Hunger Games the Exhibition at MGM Grand
- Real Bodies at Horseshoe
- The Strat Thrill Rides
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Experience
- Titanic Artifact Exhibit at Luxor
- Mob Museum
Be sure to also check out some of the free things to do in Vegas.
February in Las Vegas is an exciting time for unique tourism that only happens once per year.
With big events like the Chinese Lunar New Year, Super Bowl, and some of the most fantastic residencies Vegas has seen yet, February great month to visit Sin City.
February 2023 Nightlife Events
Get tickets and book VIP entry to upcoming nightlife and club events in February.