The Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck is one of Las Vegas’s premier attractions.
If you’re not ready to fly all the way to Paris, we have good news for you.
There’s an Eiffel Tower waiting for you in a world-famous city not quite so far from you!
In this guide, we’ll give you the rundown of everything you need to know to see the 46-story, half-scale replica dubbed the “best view in Las Vegas.”
Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck Hours
The Eiffel Tower Viewing deck is open daily from 2 to 10 PM.
Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck Location
Address: 3655 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck Prices
|Youth Anytime Ticket (Ages 4 to 12)||$19.50|
|Adult Anytime Ticket (Age 12+)||$24.50|
|Adult Groups (20 or more)||$19.50|
Tips and Information
Not sure what to expect? Here are a few tips for what you may want to expect when visiting for the first time.
Plan to spend 30 minutes here
You can stay longer as your ticket doesn’t have a time limit, but this is the typical length of time that people require.
Take your camera
Remember, this is a 46-story structure that’s been deemed the “best view in Vegas.” Don’t miss out on snapping a picture of what you see!
The viewing deck is wheelchair accessible
If you or someone in your travel party uses a wheelchair, then this is a great accessible attraction to seek out while in Las Vegas.
Don’t miss the light show
In the past few years, Caesars Entertainment renovated the Eiffel Tower to add 300 color washing lights and 800 strobe lights to the structure.
In doing so, they created a free light show right on the Las Vegas Strip. The show itself runs every half an hour from sunset to midnight, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Even if you’re only in La Vegas for an evening, you’re guaranteed to see it at least once if you’re on the Strip at all!
- Get a spot to view the full tower on the sidewalk in front of the Bellagio Fountains
- Grab a cold beer or canned drink at the CVS located next to Paris and take advantage of Vegas’s open container laws
- Combine these two tips and grab a drink at Beer Park after dark (located on the rooftop of Paris overlooking the strip and the Bellagio Fountains)
Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck Discounts
The Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck has a few discounts and offers that allow you to visit at a fraction of the cost.
- If you’re a local or student, you’ll receive 50% off the standard ticket price. Just bring your valid Nevada ID or valid US student ID.
- If you’re US Military or age 60+, you’ll receive $5.00 off an anytime ticket with a valid ID. See other Vegas military discounts.
- Adult Ticket Anytime Savings: Save $5 with offer code ETAFF5
- Groupon Eiffel Tower Discount: It’s also worth checking out Groupon Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck Deal.