The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas is one of the largest gatherings for technology aficionados in the world.
Keep reading for CES 2023 Las Vegas details and tips.
Vegas CES Details and Overview
The tradeshow takes place every January.
Brands such as Amazon, AT & T, Dell, Google, IBM, Caterpillar, Sony, Panasonic, and 1900 other industry leaders will come together to show off the newest innovations in home and consumer electronics across two dozen products niches and 2.6 million square feet for exhibitor space.
The CES 2023 Las Vegas show is bigger and better than ever before which can make the event a bit overwhelming. The best practice for CES is to have a game plan in place before showing up to the first day.
Attendees can download the CES 2023 App where they can access maps, agendas, and connect with some of the exhibitors.
When is CES – Date and Times
Date: January 5th through January 8th
Times: The exhibition space opens at 9 am with several different programs, events, and presentations happening throughout the day and dinners, ceremonies, and receptions in the evening.
You can find the full schedule of events here.
CES Pricing Information for 2023
Cost: TBD for 2023
Location of CES
The CES event is separated into three main areas – Tech East, Tech West, and Tech South.
Tech East properties include The Las Vegas Convention Center, Westgate, and Rennaissance.
Tech West includes Encore, Wynn, The Palazzo, The Venetian, and The Venetian Expo.
Tech South includes Vdara, Aria, and Park MGM.
Related: Stay at ARIA vs Bellagio?
The official hours of CES 22 Exhibitors:
C Space at ARIA Exhibit Hours
While the main events may be happening from the 5th through 8th on the show floor, there are also conferences and events taking place on Monday and Tuesday at Mandalay Bay including the kickoff event press conference on the CES 2023 Tech Trends to Watch presented by the Consumer Technology Association on Monday and the Bosch, LG, Hisense, Intel, and other press conferences on Tuesday.
There will also be special events happening on Tuesday at Aria and The Las Vegas Convention Center. Some of these events may have an additional fee to attend.
CES Entry/Registration Requirements
What to Expect in Vegas – CES Tips
CES 2022 brings a lot of visitors to the mid-Strip hotel areas and the Las Vegas Convention Center. During this week, tourism can heighten, but our tips and tricks will help you navigate CES week in Las Vegas seamlessly.
- Get to the venues early as there will be delays and lines to get into the shows due to screening procedures.
- Expect to see security presence outside and inside of venues and showrooms.
- Pre-register online before the show and pick up your badge at the Airport if you’re flying in for the show. This is the most convenient and quickest way to secure your badge.
- Don’t bring your bags and luggage to the venues. If you are attending CES on the last day of the show, ask the front desk to check your bags in the lobby of your hotel.
- Make sure to wear comfortable shoes for walking between venues and standing.
- Business casual is the perfect way to go when packing your clothing for the Consumer Electronics Show. Leave the business suits at home, but make sure to bring professional clothing that gives a professional vibe for marketing yourself and networking with other industry leaders.
- Make sure to use the CES app to connect with exhibitors. Many of the participating companies host their own special events such as social hours, after-parties, seminars, workshops, and more. Attending these events is a great way to network, so make sure you have your business cards handy!
- Tuesday through Saturday CES 2023 has provided complimentary shuttle services between the Convention Center and many of the area hotels. This is the best way to get from your hotel to the venues if you are staying off-strip or further down the strip.
- Use the Monorail to explore the strip and all the stops of the Consumer Electronics Show. Tech shuttles are also available for CES attendees that travel between Tech East, West, and South.
- If you cannot leave your luggage at the hotel, there will be a bag check facility provided at the Convention Center and the Venetian Expo for an extra fee.
Industry leaders and tech professionals look forward to the annual Consumer Electronics Show on the Las Vegas Strip every January.
Whether it is your first time attending, or your tenth year or more, there is something new and exciting to take part in every single event.
The best tip we can give is to be well-rested ahead of the event and enjoy!