Are you looking for a great place to grab a drink on or off the strip? Here are some best places to find drink specials in Las Vegas.
If you find any errors or would like to suggest a special please comment below or email us.
We will try to keep this as updated as possible. You will find most restaurants and bars have happy hour specials in the late afternoon or early evenings during the week.
Cheap Drink Specials and Happy Hours in Las Vegas
- American Fish | Daily from 5 – 7pm: $5 food , $7 drinks, $4 beers , $7 wines by the glass
- Gold Lounge | Open Bar Thur, Fri, Sat from 9:00pm-11:00pm – $20 for the guys and $10 for the ladies
- Skybox Sports Bar and Grill | Mon-Fri 3-6pm: $5 select pints, $28 select pitchers, $5 select glasses of wine
- Sirio | Daily from 5-7pm: $6 special beers and glasses of wine
Bills Gambling Hall
- Bills Gambling Hall | Cheap drinks and beer specials daily
- Casino Royale | $1 Michelob & Michelob Light, $1 Margaritas
Fashion Show Mall
- El Segundo Sol | Daily 4-7pm, 11:00pm to close – margarita, beer, drink and food specials
- Maggiano’s | Mon-Fri3-6pm – $3 draft beers, $5 wines, $6 classic cocktails
- Ra Sushi | Mon-Sat 3-7pm – $3-$5 variety of beers, $6-$7 wines, sake, and cocktails, sushi specials too
- Stripburger | Happy Hour daily in the bar area from 4pm to 7pm, and 11pm to close – $2 PBR, Bud Light, and Coors Light drafts
The Forum Shops at Caesar’s
- Trevi | Sunday – Friday 2pm – 6pm, 1/2 priced wine, drinks, and beer
- 35 Steaks + Martinis | Tuesdays – $5 specialty martinis
- Center Bar and Casino Bars | Graveyard Happy Hour, Sun-Thu, 3am-7am – 2-for-1 ultra premium cocktails, domestic & imported beers, and wine
- Pink Taco | Mon-Fri 3pm-6pm – $5 drinks, Tues – 2 for 1 Margarita Pitchers
- CatHouse | Daily from 5PM-10PM – $25 Open bar package which includes draft beer, house wine, and call brand liquor
- Rice and Company | Sun-Thu 5-7pm – $6 martinis
- T&T | Happy Hour Mon-Fri 2-6pm – $5 Drinks (Dos Equis, Jose Cuervo Shots, Well Drinks, House Wines & Sangria), $18 Buckets of 7oz Sol Beers
- Aureole | Happy Hour Daily 5:30-7pm, $6 wines, spirits, and select cocktails and $3 beers
- China Grill | Daily 4-7pm – $5 Sushi, Wine, & Cocktails
- Mix | Happy Hour Daily 3-6pm – $3 Coors Light and Newcastle Brown, $6 select wines and cocktails
- Mizuya | Happy Hour Daily 2-5pm – specials on sushi and select beers and drinks
- Red Square | Mon-Fri 4-7pm and Sat-Sun from 2-7pm – $5 bar bites and infused vodka cocktails
- Ri Ra Irish Pub | Happy Hour Mon-Thu 3-6pm – $3-$4 beers, $5 house wines
- RM Seafood | Tue-Sat 7-10pm – $7 cocktails and $12 wine flights
- STRIPSTEAK | Happy Hour Daily 4-6pm – $6 wine, cocktails, and well drinks and $3 beers
- Emerils New Orleans Fish House | Happy hour daily 2-6pm, $5 bottle beers, $7 specialty drinks, house wine $7
- Nobhill Tavern | Happy Hour, Tues-Fri 5:30pm to close – $6 specialty drinks, $3 PBR, $6 red or white wine
- Wing West Bar – Happy Hour daily 5:00-8:00pm – drink specials
Miracle Mile Shops
- Blondies Sports Bar and Grill | Daily 3-6pm – $20 all you can drink domestic draft and well drinks
- Cabo Wabo | 3pm-6pm – 1/2 priced beer and frozen drinks
- Pampas Churrascaria | Happy hour 4pm – 7pm daily – 1/2 price draft beer and well drinks, 1/2 Off Appetizers and sandwiches
- PBR Rock Bar and Grill | Daily 3pm to 6pm -$3 Drafts, 2 for 1 Well Drinks, 2 for $8 beers, $5 Jager Bombs, $5 Jack Daniels Cocktails
- Japonais | Daily 5-8pm – $7 drinks, $4 beers
- Stack | Daily 5-7pm – drink, beer and appetizer specials
- Diablo’s | $20 All you can drink draft beers from 9pm – Midnight on the roof at Diablo’s on Friday and Saturday nights. Enjoy live music and $125 bottles of Absolut too!
- The Pub | Happy Hour Monday-Friday 3 to 6pm: 2 for 1 draft beer and well drinks, $1 Sliders and $1 Wings
New York New York
- Bar at Times Square | Happy Hour Mon-Fri 4pm-8pm – $5 Heineken Drafts, $5 House Wine, $5 Specialty Cocktails, $5 Shooters, 50% off Select Food Menu
- Coyote Ugly |Daily happy hour 6-9pm – $4 drafts, 2 for 1 drinks, 2 for 1 Corzo Tequila all day
- Nine Fine Irishmen | Mon-Thu 2pm-5pm – $5 drink specials, $6 appetizers
- The Sporting House Bar and Grill | Happy Hour Mon-Fri 4pm-5pm – $4 Domestic Drafts,$4 House Cocktails, $4 Appetizers
- Gardunos | Mon-Sat 11am-6pm – 99 cent tacos and margaritas
- NOVE Italiano | Happy Hour Thursdays 6-8pm – $7 specialty dishes and drink specials
- Simon Restaurant & Lounge | Happy Hour Monday-Friday 4-7 pm – $6 apps, drinks, and sushi rolls.
- FIRST Food and Bar | Happy Hour 4pm-6pm and 12am-2am, 2 for 1 Draft Beers, Patron Tequila, and Stoli Vodka drinks
- Lavo | Daily 4:30-7:00pm – $7 small plates and $7 Peroni beer and Prosecco champagne
- SUSHISAMBA | Happy Hour from 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m., Sunday – Friday at the bar. Featuring $6 aperitivo, caipirinha and mojito specials
- Heart Bar | Enjoy 2 for 1 Coronas and Skyy cocktails from 2pm-9m daily
- PF Changs | Happy hour special 3-6pm – drink and appetizer specials
- Yolos | Tuesdays 10pm to 1am: $4 tacos, coronas, pitchers, and tequilla shots
- Riviera Casino Bars – $2 drinks – Fosters, Bud Light Platinum, Miller Light, and Heineken
- Gilley’s Saloon | $3 Draughts and $15 buckets of 4 beers daily 11:00am to 10:00pm
- Senor Frogs | Tuesday’s 2 for 1 tequila drinks
- V Bar | Happy Hour 5-8pm, 1/2 price drinks. Bottle and drink specials Tuesday nights.
Know of a Drink Special?
Please comment below if you have anymore suggestions for great drink specials or happy hours in Las Vegas.