Looking for things to do in Vegas in April 2021?
Keep reading to discover:
- Shows opening back up in April 2021
- Concerts in April
- Attractions and other events in Vegas during April
April is the beginning of vacation season in Las Vegas and as more people get vaccinated and restrictions are lifted, activity on the Las Vegas Strip is picking back up after a year of the iconic lights being turned off.
The shows, events, and concerts Sin City is best known for are coming back to the Las Vegas Strip bigger and better than ever, with some new entertainment thrown into the mix as well!
Although these shows, events, and concerts might be open and scheduled, this can change at any time.
Covid-19 restrictions such as social distancing and mask requirements may vary by vendor. Inquire with the venue before purchasing your tickets.
Las Vegas Shows April 2021
There are dozens of shows offering tickets for April shows in Las Vegas!
Las Vegas Comedy and Magic Shows During April
If comedy and magic are more your jam, these comedians are putting on their standup routines again!
- Mike Hammer Comedy Magic at Four Queens
- Piff the Magic Dragon Show at Flaming
- LA Comedy Club at The STRAT Hotel
- Nathan Burton Comedy Magic at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Tape Face at Harrah’s
- Gregory Popovich’s Comedy Pet Theater at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Rich Little at Tropicana Las Vegas
- The Mentalist at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Laugh Factory at Tropicana Las Vegas
- Terry Fator: Who’s the Dummy Now at New York – New York
- Murray the Magician at Tropicana Las Vegas
- Carrot Top at Luxor
- Las Vegas Live Comedy Club at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Delirious Comedy Club at The Downtown Grand Casino and Hotel
- Hypnosis Unleashed Starring Kevin Lepine at Binions Gambling Hall & Hotel
- Jokesters Comedy Club at Alexis Park All Suite Resort
- David Copperfield at MGM Grand
- Amazing Magic with Tommy Wind at Alexis Park All Suite Resort
For Hypnosis without the comedy angle, Séance at Binion’s Gambling Hall, and Alain Nu: The Man Who Knows is open at Alexis Park All Suite Resort.
Las Vegas variety, tribute, and impersonator shows during April
The Classic Las Vegas Variety Shows, Impersonators, and Tribute Shows have the lights back on including these shows:
- Australians Bee Gees at Excalibur
- MJ Live at The STRAT Hotel
- Purple Reign the Prince Tribute Show at Tropicana Las Vegas
- All Shook Up at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- The Rat Pack is Back at Tuscany Suites and Casino
- Beatleshow at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Hitzville– The Show at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- V- The Ultimate Variety Show at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- All Motown at Alexis Park All Suite Resort
- The Big Little Variety Show
- The Jets 80’s & 90’s Experience
- Steve Connolly: Spirit of the King at Four Queens
- Queens of Rock at Mosaic on the Stripv
Vegas Adult Shows Open in April 2021
If you are looking for Adults Only entertainment, check out:
- Fantasy at Luxor
- Aussie Heat at Mosaic on the Strip
- X Country at Harrah’s
- X Burlesque at Flamingo
- Zombie Burlesque at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- BurlesQ at Alexis Park All Suite Resort
- Late Night Magic at Alexis Park All Suite Resort
- Australia’s Thunder from Down Under at Excalibur
- Liquid Drag Show at Treasure Island
- Rock Candy: Male Revue at Alexis Park All Suite Resort
- Striper 101 at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
Vegas Productions shows in April
Events during April 2021 in Las Vegas
The Las Vegas Motor Speedway will host the Denso Spark Plugs NHRA Four-Wide Nationals event the weekend of April 16th – April 18th. Fans of drag racing come to Las Vegas from all over the world for this internationally known event.
Reggae Rise Up Las Vegas is a music festival held April 17th and 18th at the Downtown Las Vegas Event Center. The headliners for this event are Slightly Stoopid and Dirty Heads along with Soja, Common Kings, Matisyahu, and j Boog, among others.
Many of the concert’s series are not slated to begin until summer or fall with rescheduled events from 2020; however, you may be able to catch outdoor music at the pools as they begin to open at the resorts and hotels.
- Don Felder of the Eagles is in residency at Green Valley Ranch Resort and Spa beginning in March.
- Tech N9ne will be at the House of Blues on April 24th.
Some of the most popular Las Vegas attractions will be open in April.
The Park is a beautiful outdoor promenade found between New York-New York Hotel, Park MGM, and the T-Mobile Arena. Most of the restaurants offer outdoor dining.
Other attractions that are popular and open in April 2021 include:
- Sigfried and Roy Secret Garden Habitat
- Blackout Dining in the Dark
- Exotics Racing
- Pole Position Raceway
- Dream Racing
- Machine Guns Vegas
- Meow Wolf’s Omega Mart
- ATV Hidden Valley Fun Run
- Fly LINQ
- High Roller
- Marvel Avengers Station Interactive Exhibit at Treasure Island
- Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay
- The Escape Game Las Vegas at Forum Shops at Caesars Palace
- The Hunger Games the Exhibition at MGM Grand
- Vegas Superkarts at The Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- VR Virtual Reality Experience
- Real Bodies at Bally’s
- Dig This
- Skypod Observation Deck
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Experience
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Titanic Artifact Exhibit at Luxor
- Mob Museum
- Lion Habitat Ranch Tours