Do you love Sushi?
There are several All You Can Eat Sushi Restaurants in Las Vegas.
Keep reading as we dive into some great Sushi offerings around Las Vegas.
Las Vegas Strip All You Can Eat Sushi
If you are looking for an all-you-can-eat (AYCE) option for Sushi on the Vegas strip, then you are in luck with Yama Sushi.
This all-you-can-eat Vegas sushi restaurant is located across from Resorts World on Las Vegas Boulevard.
Yama Sushi is affordable, offers reduced pricing for kids. Drinks are an additional charge and Yama Sushi has a broad selection of sake, as well as house wine and beer.
- Location: 3049 S. LAS VEGAS BLVD #20
- Price: $27.95 Lunch, $30.95 Dinner (Strip location), Kids starts at $13.95
- Hours: 11am – 11pm, 7 days a week
Note: Yama Sushi has two other Vegas locations with cheaper all-you-can-eat prices.
Downtown Las Vegas All You Can Eat (AYCE) Sushi
Fremont Street is one of the best Las Vegas experiences you can have, and the all-you-can-eat sushi downtown makes it even better!
Sushi Ichiban at El Cortez
Less than thirty dollars per person gets diners impeccable, bottomless sushi at this amazing Japanese restaurant at El Cortez on Fremont Street.
Sushi Ichiban sushi chefs prepare traditional, specialty, baked, and fried sushi rolls daily. The restaurant also offers online ordering for carryout!
- Location: El Cortez
- Price: AYCE for $27.99
- Hours: Monday through Thursday, 4 pm –10 pm, Friday through Sunday, 12 pm –10 pm
Sushi Ichiban is the only Japanese restaurant downtown that offers the all-you-can-eat option for their sushi bar; however, there are other sushi restaurants to try including Bocho Sushi or RED Asian Cuisine.
Las Vegas Off-Strip All You Can Eat Sushi
Biwon Korean BBQ
When you are looking for a place for all you can eat sushi plus other amazing Asian food, Biwon Korean BBQ is the place to visit. You cannot stay all day though, ordering time is limited to 60, and make sure to pace yourself.
Any pieces of sushi leftover at the end of your time limit will be subject to an ala cart charge.
- Location: 2721 W Sahara Ave
- Price: $24.95 lunch, $29.95 dinner
- Hours: 11 am – 2 am with late night specials from 10pm – 2am, open 7 days a week
Just across I-15 behind Excalibur is Sushi 21 where the all you can eat sushi menu is one of the most comprehensive in Las Vegas.
Any food that is left over at the end of your allotted dining time of 90 minutes will be charged for as ala cart to discourage food waste.
A great sake selection is also at the bar along with beer and wine.
- Location: 4965 W. Tropicana Ave Ste 102
- Price: $24.95 lunch, $28.95 Dinner
- Hours: Monday – Thursday 11:30am – 2:00am,Friday-Saturday 11:30 am – 3:00am,Sunday 12:30pm- 12:00am
If you want to go a little further off-strip, cross over Interstate 15 and check out Sushi Kaya, near the North end of the strip. This casual-contemporary style restaurant is one of the most affordable for all you can eat sushi in Las Vegas and offers Korean food.
- Location: 4355 W Spring Mountain Rd #101B
- Price: $23.95 Lunch, $27.95 Dinner
- Hours: 11:30am – 3am, 7 days a week
Hayashi Japanese Cuisine
Hayashi is a little further off the strip than some of the other restaurants on this list, but it should not cost more than a $15 uber from your hotel to get to Hayashi.
This sushi restaurant has a $20 lunch all you can eat special, and you can even upgrade to all you can drink Hayashi Lager.
- Location: 3528 South Maryland Parkway, suite 100
- Price: $20 Lunch, $26-$29 Dinner. Kids 4 and under eat for free and kids 5-7 are half price!
- Hours: Monday 5-9:30,Tuesday and Wednesday, Closed, Thursday 5pm-9:30 pm, Friday 5 pm-10 pm, Saturday 12:30 pm-10 pm, Sunday 1:30 pm- 9:30 pm
Rikki Tiki Sushi at Westgate
Not only is the Westgate Resort and Casino one of the properties off-strip, but it is also home to Rikki Tiki Sushi, an elegant all you can eat sushi bar.
The restaurant features a Koi fish pond, gardens, and cascading water for an authentic and satisfying sushi eating experience. You will find traditional sushi rolls as well as artisan sushi creations.
The all you can eat price also includes unlimited traditional and mochi ice cream, and sake, green tea, and choice of starters.
- Location: 3000 Paradise Rd
- Price: $32.88 per person
- Hours: Wednesday through Sunday 5pm – 10pm
With one of the largest varieties of sushi available to order, Sushi Hero is one of the top choices for sushi in Las Vegas.
Along with dozens of different rolls, Sushi Hero also serves more than two dozen appetizers, 8 types of salads, Poki bowls and Bento boxes, as well as ice cream, mochi, and tempura ice cream.
When ordering al a carte, rolls are buy one, get one half price!
- Location: 2870 Flamingo Road A-1
- Price: $24.95 Lunch, $29.95 Dinner.
- Hours: Monday through Thursday 11:30 am – 10 pm, Friday – Saturday 11:30 am – 11 pm, Sunday 12 pm – 10 pm
One of the best things to love about Ono Sushi is the amazing happy hour specials from 3-3 pm where guests can indulge in $2 sake drinks and $3 beers.
Add on an all-you-can-drink special for only $7.99 to your already low lunch or dinner price and you have an unbeatable value.
On the weekends, diners will enjoy brunch until 3 pm with bottomless mimosas, and every Tuesday night is Ladies Night out with a buy one, get one free cocktail special.
- Location: 4161 S Eastern Ave, Suite A-1
- Price: $23.98 Lunch, $28.98 Dinner
- Hours: Sunday – Thursday 11:30 am – 10 pm, Friday- Saturday 11:30 am – 11 pm
Vegas All You Can Eat Sushi Overview
While there is only one all-you-can-eat sushi restaurant on the strip, there are plenty around Las Vegas, with some within walking distance or a 15 minute or less uber ride from your hotel.
If you do not want to leave the strip and can forgo the all-you-can-eat option, there are several delicious Asian restaurants on the Las Vegas Strip that serve sushi and more.
Nearly every hotel has an excellent choice for Asian and sushi dining.